Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who makes an AIWB holster for a CZ PCR?

JesseM

So I am about half way through my completely BS Maryland wait for my CZ PCR. I've been looking for a AIWB holster for it though and so far turning up nadda. Any input? I was looking for something in Kydex, not interested in leather.

Crossbreed makes an aiwb for a 75 compact that probably fits like a glove. Plus they have a "try it for two weeks" policy if it doesn't work out. I'm actually planning on ordering one myself for my PCR as soon as get my next paycheck.

Also, eat a crab cake for me!

Crossbreed makes an aiwb for a 75 compact that probably fits like a glove. Plus they have a "try it for two weeks" policy if it doesn't work out. I'm actually planning on ordering one myself for my PCR as soon as get my next paycheck.

Also, eat a crab cake for me!

This

I'd be concerned that with the dust cover difference between the 75 compact and the PCR it might not fit too that well in a holster designed for the Compact. Not really a fan of the half leather holsters either. I tried a comp tac with another gun before and it just seemed too hard to get on and off and a bit bulky, didn't give me that satisfying click of the all kydex holster either.

I guess if I can try it for two weeks though I might try it if I can't find something else.