Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock G34 vs CZ 75 Tactical Sport (TS)

I am itching to get a long barrel high accuracy semi-auto and I am looking into the the above.

Out of the box, which one is better in:

1. accuracy
  2. trigger feel
  3. reliability
  4. predictability

One of the most glaring difference is the price.

And, I guess there was a thread submitted some time ago (http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174045

)

I already own an M&P Pro (5"), a CZ 75 SP01 and a Glock G20 so I do know how the trigger of the Glock feels like in comparison to the CZ.

Thanks!

Edited by Art Yeo

Out of the box, the Glock 34 is very dependable. With some new sights, it is very accurate. There are uncountable parts, and accessories for the Glock 34 as well. But hold a CZ TS in your hand, and shoot it. It feels sooo much better than the boing of the Glock 34. It just seems, I said seems, like a step up.

• 2 weeks later...

In a twinkling of an eye, the stock for TS is all depleted.

You guys must be telling the truth ...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=361152591

There are no .40s to be had, but since you're comparing it to a G34 maybe 9mm will fit the bill?

Try here: USPSA site in classified. CZ Custom Tactical Sport in 40 - $1900.00 - (ad #21778)

You guys are right ... the TS is lovely.

And, the trigger feels almost like a 1911 except it is lighter and the reset is not as distinct as a 1911.

And, the slide is ultra silky smooth. Looks to me that someone did pamper this one a little while it was in the shop.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Edited by Art Yeo

At 25 yards, the groups were distinct and gathered within 1-2.5", depending on how tired I was.

At 50ft, this gun should be able to shoot hair-lines if my eyes can see them. I shot 8 rounds and there were only 4 overlapping clover holes.

It's a keeper. Have to get used to that trigger ... it's quite light.

Edited by Art Yeo

as said,the TS trigger/accuracy is well beyond the glock.however, i find the TS kind of bulky,i'm now a convinced glockster. infinite part options,you can pimp it out to your liking,and it,s still less money than the TS....that said, i'm looking for another TS ,but in 9mm ,the TS is an heavy weight, a 9 with the recoil of a 22 lol.

as said,the TS trigger/accuracy is well beyond the glock.however, i find the TS kind of bulky,i'm now a convinced glockster. infinite part options,you can pimp it out to your liking,and it,s still less money than the TS....that said, i'm looking for another TS ,but in 9mm ,the TS is an heavy weight, a 9 with the recoil of a 22 lol.

A belt sander and a cut off wheel works wonders.