Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Targeting Education-Thank You!

Redmist:

Not a bad idea!!! I tried to get Shooting USA, but they are covering another venue that weekend. We'll have to see.

Mike:

We have to keep it clean...Family show...remember??? As for the plaid skirt though, I'll see what I can do. :D

Jeff

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...I've gone to catholic school K-12, and had NEVER heard of a wimple. I asked my wife...no dice. I had to "ask jeeves" to find out. Pheonix, I'll wear the habit if you get a monk hair cut. Rhino...you can come as Buda (sp?). If Pheonix doesn't get his haircut, I want to be Friar Tuck (picture stein of beer and turkey leg). :D

Jeff

OK...Now how aout those revo guys???

Hopalong, Redmist 10, Carmoney, etc...We are trying to get the wheelies out to this one. Pat Sweeney and I are shooting revo...Anybody else??? I even gave Jerry a call and he and Kay are gonna try to make it. Sound off.

Jeff

Jeff,

Have committed to A-4, with 3 others and will have to play this one by ear....

Because of the JOB <_< I will tell you now that it doesn't look very good

But Never Fear.... donation will most likely show up from TN :)

HOP

Ah....I'd love to shoot that match. Been awhile since I shot a match with Sweeney (Second Chance '93 maybe?) Unfortunately, I'm going to have to decline this one. My daughter has a big dance recital that weekend and I know it's important to her that I attend. (Life is all about keeping the right balance, right?)

Thanks for thinking of me anyway--I'm sure I'll bump into all you wheelgunners at various places this year.

Mike

A little update on the match...Travis Tomasie and Max Michel will be teaching a class at the match. Format is one day of class exercises on Friday with them critiquing you as you shoot the match on Saturday. 16 slots are available, so go to their website and get in touch with them to make reservations. First-come-first served!!!

Double Impact Training

P.S. Keep in mind that this is one of those rare "other" matches in the Points Series!!!

Cheers,

Jeff Lafave

MD

• 1 month later...