Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullets

Soonerhawk

We do a bulk club order from West Coast about every 6 months. REALLY helps keep the shipping costs down. They like it when you call them with an order for 120K bullets. They are great in .45 ACP, but I know some people have had problems with them in certain .40 cal guns. Otherwise, Zero's are great, and I liked MG until I found that I could get the West Coast for about 2/3 the price.

I have purchased few thousand Zero bullets from Angus and was very pleased with them, the price and the service.

I do not live in Tempe anymore so I buy what is available

-many folks like the MT Gold around here. But they seem to be more expensive than what Angus used to charge us. My first choice would be Zero followed by Mt Gold.

Edited by Erik Warren

DArn this sticky keyboard

Main Entry: 1bal·last

Pronunciation: 'ba-l&st

Function: noun

Etymology: probably from Low German, of Scandinavian origin; akin to Danish & Swedish barlast ballast; perhaps akin to Old English bær bare & to Old English hlæst load, hladan to load -- more at LADE

1 : a heavy substance used to improve the stability and control the draft of a ship or the ascent of a balloon

2 : something that gives stability (as in character or conduct)

3 : gravel or broken stone laid in a railroad bed or used in making concrete

- in ballast of a ship : having only ballast for a load

Any body tried Theakstons Old Peculiar. It's a dark British beer and particularly strong, we call it a winter warmer well close too, I am into the 5th bottle and feeling good. Bullet what bullets just sent the last 500 down range? 125 ZERO JHP .355

My comment about ballast was what we English call sarcasm, I shall say no more. 5 Old Peculiars an all

http://www.theakstons.com/beer/old_peculier/