Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 Buckeye Blast...

Flexmoney

Golf cart racing? Did young master Rayner kick everyone's butt? Or did you guys start past his bedtime?

In a tight race...and given that the Rayner boys are young and don't know how to cheat as well as we do (they learn quick)...it is advantageouse to reach over into their cart and turn their key to the OFF position.

Of course, don't expect them to help you out when you high-center a cart on a three foot tall steel target post. :blink:

Golf cart racing?  Did young master Rayner kick everyone's butt?  Or did you guys start past his bedtime?

In a tight race...and given that the Rayner boys are young and don't know how to cheat as well as we do (they learn quick)...it is advantageouse to reach over into their cart and turn their key to the OFF position.

Of course, don't expect them to help you out when you high-center a cart on a three foot tall steel target post. :blink:

I'm surprised you left the key --- I would'a thrown it in the weeds.....

I'm surprised you left the key --- I would'a thrown it in the weeds.....

Oh...I got a few tricks like that in. Like when we tried the route thru the woods, and somebody (Steve?) ditched the front wheels of their cart...having to get out and do some serious grunt work to get it back on level ground....meanwhile, I am waiting...as soon as they get back behind the wheel....BUMP...back in the ditch they go.

:D:D:D

Hell,,,,I was there,,,,,for a while.

Flex,,,,Steve, I was the Iowa shooter that stayed around a while afterwards waiting for his ride.

Why, I didn't realize you had that much beer in the cooler, if I did I'd have probably bummed more. :lol:

Oh,,,by the way, I did figure out why I shot so crappy,,,,don't know when, where, or how, but somehow my gun wasn't anywhere near zerod......

H4444