Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wayne County Raccoon Hunters June Match

Hi all, Well we had our meeting to pick out stages a little earlier this month and I have the number of stages and round count for you today instead of next week. It will be 9 stages WITHOUT a classifier and a round count of 204 if you don't miss. It should be a great match, see you there.

Brian

Brian,

We had to change one stage from our plan, W00f has the update. He is supposed to get that over to me today (I will copy you in on that). The replacement stage should be close in round count.

As an update-there will be no food vendor at this match. Tom P. is off this next week on vacation. We'll see about next week.

The match will start at it's normal time...10am. Registration starts at 8:30am. Get there early to sign up as you are allowed to sign up on a squad for just yourself. We realize you might want to shoot with your friends but in order to minimize squad changing on the nooks, we ask you only squad yourself. Did I mention that we request you only squad yourself? Just checking........

If you have further questions about the match, do not hesitate to contact Brian (too slow0, Rob (W00f) or our website...www.IPSC66.org for updates.

See you on the Range,

Roy

Brian,

We had to change one stage from our plan,

Yeah... I screwed up. Found out about it on Saturday afternoon when I got a phone call asking a question about how a particular stage had to be setup......

BC

Recieved the email from Rob this morning........201 rounds if you don't miss over 9 stages. Plate racks will be in use, drop turners, swingers and backing up on a stage will be required. Bring your "A" game if you want to play with the top notch shooters who typically make it to this match.

Cost is $25 for non members, $20 to members. Registration starts at 8:30am. Get there on time to register. If you have further questions, look at our website (www.ipsc66.org) or contact Brian (Too Slow) or Rob (W00F).

See you on the range...............Roy

Brian,

Good catch..........thank you for looking out for things such as that!!

Looks like it is going to be a bit warm on Sunday..........bring something to drink to keep hydrated.

See ya on the range.

Roy

Guys,

Every time we come up to the match we are ALWAYS amazed out how well the stages are designed and the match is ran! :bow: What a great place to shoot from the crew to all the shooters! Cannot wait to see next month! :cheers:

As usual a long list of Thank You's go out to the set up crew(who got it done just before the rain hit!!!!). Rob G for stepping up and doing registration when Brian's breathing wasn't good....For Matilda and Pavel helping with the squadding and registration. For Bill C, Big Boy, Brien E, Geoff S and Kent F., Paul R, Al, Loyld, Jim and the rest of Jeff L's crew for helping out as well. Thank again to Tom P. for fetching/cutting our new sticks. The show can't go on without folks like this volenteering to help put it on. The match started a bit late, (10:30) but we were all out of there by 3:30 after 9 stages and 200+ rounds of fun. A seperate Thank you to all those who RO'd in the sun/heat.

The competition level is getting fun to watch. Of the 80 shooters, 10 were Master class shooters or better in at least 1 division. That is not the normal for small midwest clubs that only shoot half the year due to weather.

To Greg P.-thank you for the offer of press parts. Very generous.

Our next match is scheduled for July 28th so put it down on your calender to attend. We do try to make it worth everyone's effort for making the trip.

Roy

You guys put on a great match again! This one may have been the best yet! I know we (The Ohio Gang) keep saying it but it's worth dragging myself out of bed before 5 AM on a couple hours sleep to make the trip to shoot a "local" match.

Pass it on to everyone involved please... You guys ROCK!!!

Our Crew "gets it". They travel other places and see what can/should be done and they do it. We are not perfect as we all screw the pooch every now and then but we do try it worth the drive for folks such as yourself.

Besides......you guys brought beer for Rob, brass for me and bullets for Mr. Larson.......how could you not like that????????? That means your invited back next month......but don't think you can go back to breaking things.

R

Thanks! I'm sure we'll be back! :cheers:

I've been pretty easy on props this year, or everyone stepped up the engineering after I demonstrated the design flaws. I'm not sure which, LOL!

We stepped up the engineering.........you broke too many things in 1 season. We got tired of having to redo everything due to just one group of shooters from south of our border. Good thing we like you guys!!!!!!!! Plus you bribe us. That works for our group pretty well. See ya in Indiana..........R