Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TGO's 5-peat

dirtypool40

I am a big TGO fan, and since no one else started a thread about his unprecedented 5-peat at the LIMITED I figured I would.

Among other things I noticed he had a bad start on the Dark House but he tightenend up and went on a four stage rampage, winning four in a row, winning the next four straight, three of them with the fastest time AND the points. This put him in the driver's seat for the match.

My buddy who saw the shoot offs said he did something similiar there; he lost the first run in the first round, then turned things WAY up. This may be evidence of TGO being an adreneline junky, but I am not sure. ;)

In general, when he had a "BAD" stage (never fell further than two 10ths and a 14th after the Dark House) he would tighten up and post up some top 5's, or wins.

Lastly, and yes I have too much time, I ran his numbers against the Open guys, and TGO would've finished 9th in Open, at around 86%. Not to shabby for an old gummer, huh?

21 years of domination and counting. Like the movie "The Natural", years from now they will still describe him as "the best that ever was."