Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Spread Out" - 30rd Comstock

spanky

Typical standing on marks, downrange, loaded & holstered. Obviously the WSB would be better than my brief, lazy description.

mJVkvIi.png

Edited by spanky

Nice. The options for order of engagement are huge. I do not know if 5 minutes would be enough time to find the best route with so many targets available while moving and still needing to hit all positions. Am I correct that you cannot get all of the steel from one location?

Thats pretty sweet. That far popper only looks visible though the port too. intentional?

the far right popper should only be visible from the right side of the ported wall.

Nice. Any issues with the three right targets and the 180 from the far forward and right corner?

shouldn't be. the 3rd and 2nd to last targets are beyond the rearmost fault line and the last one is "behind" the wall that's perpendicular to the ported wall.

Nice. The options for order of engagement are huge. I do not know if 5 minutes would be enough time to find the best route with so many targets available while moving and still needing to hit all positions. Am I correct that you cannot get all of the steel from one location?

you should be able to get the two right steel from the right side of the ported wall. that's the only place the right PP would be visible. the left PP is visible from the port and all but the right PP are visible from the furthest downrange part of the stage.

Nice. Any issues with the three right targets and the 180 from the far forward and right corner?

shouldn't be. the 3rd and 2nd to last targets are beyond the rearmost fault line and the last one is "behind" the wall that's perpendicular to the ported wall.

That makes since. I guess i thought the first barrel was their to discourage that shot as it looks like its hard covering that right popper. Still a Dynamic stage

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Spanky...thanks for the idea. I took your stage and modified it a little to suit our smaller bay. Gonna shot it next weekend. Way too many options.

NOTE ADDED: There are targets behind the front two barrel stacks.

post-15700-0-42888800-1370011793_thumb.j

Edited by Mark R