Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers

outerlimits

They did fill back orders first. If you follow their facebook they give you heads up on these things. They let us know a long time in advance when the primers from Tula were invoiced and ect. They even gave a heads up when they would be online and available. Also I think this might be the only place they listed that these were 10k limit per type. If there was ever a good use for facebook this is it!

I'm still of the opinion that PV filled all the Tula backorders first and then sold the remainder the other day.

Edited by RHall

• 2 weeks later...

I was desperate... Thanks...

Great, I'm glad someone got themselves out of 'approaching zero,' even if a bit more $ than we'd all like. I have definitely seen worse...sadly.

I'm now finally sorted on SPP, but seeking SRP or SRM for .223/5.56...

Edited by rtp

I was desperate... Thanks...

Great, I'm glad someone got themselves out of 'approaching zero,' even if a bit more $ than we'd all like. I have definitely seen worse...sadly.

I'm now finally sorted on SPP, but seeking SRP or SRM for .223/5.56...

Check the link again. They have cci srp in stock.

Powder Valley has CCI SPP #500 in APS strips in stock at the moment. $33/1k.

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com

Missed it again lol...

Placed a order with them for the standard CCI SPP even though they where sold out.

I was thinking about you when I posted the above b/c of your last 'missed it' post! :D

Go to the upper right/top of this thread, and click on the 'Follow' button - this will email you when someone posts in the thread.
Edited by rtp

Powder Valley has CCI SPP #500 in APS strips in stock at the moment. $33/1k.

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com

Missed it again lol...

Placed a order with them for the standard CCI SPP even though they where sold out.

I was thinking about you when I posted the above b/c of your last 'missed it' post! :D

Go to the upper right/top of this thread, and click on the 'Follow' button - this will email you when someone posts in the thread.

Thank you sir! :D

I was excited and quickly grabbed 5000 CCI #500 primers (APS strips) from Powder Valley yesterday. Had a little buyer's remorse though when I started wondering if getting them out of the strips for my Dillon 650 was going to be problematic. Did I make the right call?

Sorry for cross post from other thread. Slightly off topic over there...

I was excited and quickly grabbed 5000 CCI #500 primers (APS strips) from Powder Valley yesterday. Had a little buyer's remorse though when I started wondering if getting them out of the strips for my Dillon 650 was going to be problematic. Did I make the right call?

If you need them, you need them. it will just add some time to the process. At least you got some for a good price compared to what some sell them for.

I wouldn't worry about it; they'll pop out easily enough.

If you were so inclined, you could always pick up the hand APS primer tool for I think $40 or so, or just don't worry about it, pop them out into a primer flip tray and use 'em!