Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3GN Semi Pro Points?

Does anyone know how the 3GN Semi Pro Points are being kept up with?

FB3G is the only match I have signed up for that actually had a place to put in my 3GN Number. I am hoping that there is a way to get credit for matches, like SMM3G and SureFire, that didnt have a place to record it. I emailed 3GN, but no response...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Range log is supposed to be keeping up with all the scores. It's still slow though.

So, the match director is responsible for sending in the scores to 3GN? My profile now shows points for Surefire, but still nothing for SMM3G. Kinda weird since SMM3G was a month earlier.

Sent another email to 3GN to ask about points and if there is going to be a semi pro leaderboard on the site this year... Still no response :/

Edited by Uber

Wish they would have hired Linda Chico or Sandra Orvig for stats.

Ya, that would be excellent. I also found someone on the 3gun Nation series listed as shooting Pro, Divisional, and Semi Pro lol.

Its funny cause they are listed in first place as semi pro. Kinda messing up the stats

Edited by Uber

Wish they would have hired Linda Chico or Sandra Orvig for stats.

Or, at least anyone... Their web site and stats have have been a bit of an afterthought, it seems.

Edited by gose

In case anyone is wondering, I got an email back from Chad at 3GN. The issue is not with them, or rangelog. The problem is, they cant get certain match directors to send the scores to them. SMM3G being the issue here. Doesnt seem like it would be that hard to email some scores in.

The rules are only a page or two long fellas and this is the first rule under divisional series. There is no cash money for Divisional series this year just bragging rights. The top five in each divisional series get an invite to the qualifier match as well.

1.1: The 3GN Divisional Series is open to any competitor. A 3GN Divisional competitor may also register for 3GN Semi-Pro Division. A 3GN Divisional competitor may also register as 3GN Lady and/or 3GN Junior, if applicable.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Jesse, did that change? I thought originally Semi and Divisional didn't mix. I also don't remember the top five being in the qualifier match. But I haven't read them several months.

Last year the top 5 divisional shooters did get invited to the qualifier match. Most of those top 5 were shooters that were already pro series or top semi pro guys. So it only gave a spot to 5 or so shooters.

They did change the fact that you can shoot both Divisional and semi pro this season. Kinda makes sense with the change to all semi pro points coming from TO only and no division series cash. Without the change the divisional series would have list a lot of interest.

If I was not in the Pro Series and didn't plan to make try to go to the qualifier match I'd shoot both semi pro and divisional series to see how I stack up against the other semi pros in TO and then run my favorite Heavy or Open guns in the divisional series to see how I stack up there too. Combine that with the new classifiers and there are lots of ways to see where you stand throughout the year. Well that is if the match you shoot turns in their scores to 3GN of course.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Thanks for the link Jesse.

I emailed Chad at 3GN and he said they were working on it. There's some system challenges with people like myself that have or had multiple accounts. As one of those people, I got an email from RangeLog. They're weeding things out & consolidating everything so it flows better with their system. My letter said that my information would be completely merged by May 8th. They also listed the email contact@3gunnation.com for any quesitons or issues, but I'd give it a few days before you bombard them with questions about your scores.

Edited by StephensOutdoors