Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB SELLERSBURG, IND.

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier first USPSA match of the year, this Sunday, 3/10/2013. 6 stages including 1 classifier, round count 162(approx). Saturday set up begins at 9am. Saturday's setup crew shoots the match for free. Final target placement Sunday morning 8:30am. DON'T FORGET TO SPRING FWD. WITH YOUR CLOCKS 1 HR SATURDAY NIGHT. Lee will have sausage biscuits for early sunday morning arrivals. Pre match meeting on the range @10:25am, Match hammer down 10:30am. Match fee $15 SCCC members, $20 non members. Sunday's wx is just what we have been looking fwd. to: Partly cloudy,62 degrees. Hope to see you Sunday morning.

I have been out of the game for a long time, and my shooting sucks for now, but I might show up and shoot for Lee's biscuits. Is he using pork or road kill? You never know with this guy :-)

Working on scores. Practiscore is coming. Thanks to Lee, Dan, Barry, Max, Brian & Our R.O.'s who graciously stepped up to shoulder a very challenging & fun group of competitors. Our match would not be possible without your help. Next month squadding will be organized at registration in the clubhouse. Our pre match on range squadding is resulting in very large(18) and smaller(11) squads. To balance squadding a squad sheet for each stage will be available at the registration desk when signing in for the match. We are consistently drawing 2 large out of state squads so a squad will be reserved for our out of state competitors. Hope to see you next month.

Working on scores. Practiscore is coming. Thanks to Lee, Dan, Barry, Max, Brian & Our R.O.'s who graciously stepped up to shoulder a very challenging & fun group of competitors. Our match would not be possible without your help. Next month squadding will be organized at registration in the clubhouse. Our pre match on range squadding is resulting in very large(18) and smaller(11) squads. To balance squadding a squad sheet for each stage will be available at the registration desk when signing in for the match. We are consistently drawing 2 large out of state squads so a squad will be reserved for our out of state competitors. Hope to see you next month.

Practiscore would be great!

The stage designs were really well done. I'm glad I made the trip down from Muncie, it was well worth it.

Edited by Racer377

Sometimes the different size squads are a good thing. We had a huge squad and worked pretty good as we were not running up too bad on the squad in front of us and needing to wait for 20 or 30 min or longer like we have. The lexington mafia always flys through the stage reset