Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chuck Bradley

AikiDale

Dan, Yes Chuck has great service! I used him yesterday got it today!!!!

Mikes wife is a very sweet young lady!!!!!!! you made her HAPPY Thanks!

I think everyone will understand, and if should you need his services I am sure he would be THE LAST PESON TO LET YOU

DOWN :lol:

DOWN :lol:

DOwn :lol:

DOwn :lol:

Down :lol:

down :lol:

see ya Kevin

• 1 month later...

You'd think we were on his PR payroll or something with all these compliments, but I have to add another. My STI Edge developed the nasty habit of doubling, sometimes trippling when I wanted to go faster. They were quick doubles to say the least, but I could not see that fast and we all know how important that is. Fomeister had similar problems, and in fact, had shot my pistol. (He infected it!) I called Chuck and described what it was doing. He asked me to bring it by and he would take a look. I'll let him go into the mechanical details, I have not even read the Knuhausen manuals yet, but suffice it to say he took a hammer to my Edge and cured it of the doubles! It works great now, Thanks again Chuck! :)

I just drove down to meet chuck and pick up a few bullets and other odds and ends, he is great to deal with and talk to, I won't hesitate to drive down there again to buy more from him....one things for sure, he has an assload of targets to box up... :D

Roboman,

No the boys get to box them up. They have to earn their spending money. Come down anytime.

Dale,

It was simply the strut hitting the sear spring. Wish I had seen the polished spot on the sear spring sooner. One time I ground amterial of theback of the strut but couldnt get enough off to fix the problem so I just layed it on the bench, tapped it with the hammer to flatten the arch in the strut just slightly. I know it may be unorthodox but it works.

I ordered targets from Chuck recently and he e-mailed me to confirm whether I wanted to pay the expensive cross-country shipping. He had no problem with me cancelling my order. That's customer service for the long term.

Man, with service like that you should order from him anyway! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Two years ago (April 2003) Chuck sold me my race gun and all the accessories I would need (at a great price too!) to get going and was very helpful in explaining things to me. I could not have gotten started as quickly as I did with out his help. Unfortunetly, I was not able to compete much and have gotten back in the game this year and brought another shooting junkie with me and I hooked him up with Chuck too.

Next time I meet a new shooter, I am just going to send them to shootersconnection.com. I had to figure things out the hard way until I heard about his web page. And I only went there because of the range bag. The range bag RULES!

I think Chuck should send out business cards in all of his range bags and with all our orders.

Thanks again for all the help Chuck. Keep up the great work!