Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet Pulling question

JunotFranco

No reason not to if you like a differennt bullet and powder. If the bullet is the same, I'd chrono a few and see how they run. Might save you some time. You can also send them to me. I'll unload them through my gun and send them back for you for reloading.

Edited by Youngeyes

The same thing has crossed my mind if things get really bad. I have a " Reject " bucket of rounds that haven't passed chamber check or whatever other reason, worst comes to worse i'll be pulling bullets from them and re-running them through the press to use the primer. That shouldn't be a for a long while though.

No reason not to if you like a differennt bullet and powder. If the bullet is the same, I'd chrono a few and see how they run. Might save you some time. You can also send them to me. I'll unload them through my gun and send them back for you for reloading.

Maybe you better send me 1/2 your total? Might be good to have a cross section of data? I promise to send the brass back too... Unless it's the kind I use!