Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Should USPSA allow 8-shot minor in Revolver Division?

Carmoney

They call that ICORE... Revolver shooters don't want to take our toys and play elsewhere. We want to play on the same USPSA playground as everyone else but with our toys.

I am totally cool with that but don't ask us to change the stages so their easier for the guns you decide to play with. That is my only pet peeve.

Pat

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They call that ICORE... Revolver shooters don't want to take our toys and play elsewhere. We want to play on the same USPSA playground as everyone else but with our toys.

Well, what I'm trying to say is that if USPSA is going to have any revolver shoorers I think that they need to seperate USPSA into two different areas revolver and semi auto. Other wise I think revolver division will just fade way.

Well, what I'm trying to say is that if USPSA is going to have any revolver shoorers I think that they need to seperate USPSA into two different areas revolver and semi auto. Other wise I think revolver division will just fade way.

Let's wait and see if this change can help. There are plenty of people that want to shoot the revolvers. We just need to give them a better chance of having fun, make shooters want to do it. This will help.

I very much enjoyed not only shooting the Revolver Nationals but also the train up before. Learning new skills, meeting a different breed of shooters and of course the challenge of doing it the hard way.

Remember, if you are not shooting revolver division, it's because you like the other divisions, for any number of reason's better. Doesn't mean any division is better than another. For instance, no one is saying get rid of production if you like open. This is because production is pertinent and popular. Make revo easier to do and more people will do it. I bet no one would wanna shoot SS or Prod if you were limited to 6 rounds in the gun? Let's give this a chance.

I have watched Rob, Mike and a couple of the other top guys run their 6 guns and thought "Damn they are good and that looks freaking hard." I have watched a couple of the good 8 shot guys locally and thought "Damn, that looks like it would be fun."

Guess which gets me thinking about shooting more revo?