Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA database updates not happening

better do it before Friday! I talked to Shelby in the main office today to see if there was going to be an update this month. She told me it was delayed because of the Nats....and that it would happen by Friday...if not sooner.

Something is wrong with the scores I uploaded over the last couple of weeks, though. None of the classifiers are in the reports for the shooters in the matches I score. Since I uploaded them myself (and paid for one online), there must be something wrong on their end too.

Rhino, noticed that this morning when checking my classification data. Like you, I do the scoring and uploading. Tthree months of matches (July-September) are on the site but none of the classifiers. I'll be checking with the club MD to see if he sent the checks in, and I dropped Val an e-mail to see if they were paid for as well.

vluc ... I contacted Val at USPSA HQ and founf out what my problem was. They have a cutoff date of the 10th of the month, regardless of when the actual update is run and published. So I didn't meet the deadline, even though the actual update was significantly after when I sent the scores.