Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Area 7 Championship

On behalf of match director, Mike Briggs, I'm pleased to announce the 2013 Area 7 Championship will be held September 12-15, 2013 at the SIG SAUER Academy in Epping, NH.

Slots: 216

Match Fee: $125

Stages: 10

Squadding will be available online but sign-ups require mailing in the offline entry form (attached).

If you are interested in sponsoring the match please see the attached information packet. :bow:

Please direct comments and questions to:

Match Director: Mike Briggs - mike.briggs@sigsauer.com

Area 7 Entry Form - 2013.doc

Area 7 Sponsorship Information 2013 revision 3.doc

Edited by blind bat

• 6 months later...

This should be obvious, and I apologize for the stupid question... (hey, I worked 440+ hours last month, so I'm a little tired :goof: )

The match is a single day format, right? I'm squadded on a squad that indicates Sunday at 9am, so that means I shoot the whole match on Sunday? Just double checking before I book a flight! ;) What a rookie question... :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A really great match. Shot on Friday. Squad 13 was a great group of guys who worked hard and had fun. The staff, stages and facilities were all top-notch. My performance was nothing to write home about on a couple of stages, but that was me and not the stage. Got to shoot and spend the weekend with my daughter. Pretty good deal.

Ditto - great match with well designed stages making the most of the facility. Thanks to Sig Academy for hosting, hope they do again next year.

I had the pleasure of being on the ibeji heads (blue bullets) team. They are a great bunch of guys who made the day fun and worked hard to reset each stage.