Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

love this g19

mike's m&p

shot first match with g19 today in production. we were able to use 10 rd mags so life wasnt that bad. at least we are still able to shoot. back to the gun, i ususally shoot a g35 in limited and my groups were even better with this g19 . its a shooter was real impressed.

You won't stop at 1 Glock. Started shooting a G35 in Limited, then a G17 in Production, moved to a G34 for Production. Now bought a G19 for daily carry and shoot it almost as well as my G17. I shoot the G17 the best but the G19 is impressive in a small package. I used to wonder why the G19 was so popular, now I know why. I placed an Inforce APL light and ordered a holster for it. It's now my nightstand and carry gun. All Gen 3's, have spare parts for Gen 3's, and the grip fits me.

I to have a g35 for limited a g34 gen 4 for production for me and my kid and a g19 for me in production, nite stand, and carry gun. It has the least amount of rounds thru it, only about 200 as just got after xmas. But I tell you its my favorite, right size fits great and easy to conceal and shoot

I started with a Gen 3 Glock (can't remember the date now). Only thing I've ever changed are the springs (after about 50,000 rnds because my armorer said I should). I used it in IDPA but the GI joe types didn't appeal to me (not a slam on IDPA, just the local club). I use the 19 as my carry gun and I use it in USPSA. Pound for pound the 19 is the best of all the Glock models bar none.