Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver Airsoft?

Bosshoss

I have seen some slick Airsoft setups for the auto folks. I don't know anything about them so does anyone know of a GOOD QUALITY Revolver airsoft gun that comes at least close to a revolver in trigger action and ergos for indoor practice?

Thanks in advance for help.

You bring something up that I had nearly forgot about. I have a C02 powered 586 clone somewhere from when I was a kid. If memory serves, it had a 6 round cylinder insert and then some 8 or 10 rounders. I'll see if I can find it and if so, I'll let you check it out the next time I come over.

I use airsoft a lot when training with my semi autos. I highly recommend airsoft training when dealing with those type of systems because when dry firing a semi auto you only have one realistic trigger pull. However, when it comes to revolver training, you do not have to worry about the dead trigger after the first shot. I have looked at a few airsoft revolvers and they were all junk. I would recommend spending your time dry firing and spend the money you would have spent on an airsoft revolver on a training class or practice ammo.

I use airsoft a lot when training with my semi autos. I highly recommend airsoft training when dealing with those type of systems because when dry firing a semi auto you only have one realistic trigger pull. However, when it comes to revolver training, you do not have to worry about the dead trigger after the first shot. I have looked at a few airsoft revolvers and they were all junk. I would recommend spending your time dry firing and spend the money you would have spent on an airsoft revolver on a training class or practice ammo.

+1, and also look for a 617.

Edited by toothguy

Thanks everyone. I have a 617 that I put over 10k thru this past year but with .22 being so hard to find right now that could be a problem this year.

I have seen some cool airsoft targets poppers, texas stars, etc. just thought it would be more fun than dryfire, shooting some of these targets. Also would be nice to be in the basement shooting when its 25 degrees or 95 degrees outside.

Doesn't look like there is a good option for airsoft revolver right now.

Thanks again everyone.