Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Potential Mag Ban Effect?

drysideshooter

I have a question In the states where u can only have 10 rounds? Do u still use 140mm tubes the reason I ask is I just got a new open gun and 140mm mags with Dawson +1 pads and they just fit up in there? I'm not sure 126mm would fit... Maybe I'm wrong

Most of us are running 140's, SNL pads, Grams innards, and 10rd blocks. I use the Arrendondo block. I use this setup because the 126's insert too far with a large magwell and it's hard to get enough "cushion" with 10rds in a 126. But I had the actual 10rd 126 mags.

Edited by DonT

[

I'm not sure they can legally force you to sell something.

According to friends from NJ, this is exactly how it happened in the early nineties - they were told to dispose legally of the guns.

Pennsylvania better remain vigilant because your Governor wants to ban mags with a capacity greater than 10 too....

The watershed test is NY and the final decision will be made in the Courts. I am confident that weapons bans, confiscations, and 10 round magazine bans will be deemed unconstitutional. Hi-Caps is another story.

Remember...it's important to keep participating in the shooting sports regardless. If we quit...they have certainly won.

Edited by Chuck D

here is a novel concept....

how about instead of profiting off the short term misfortune of New York gun owners by offering to purchase their 140mm and 170mm mags you make a 25 dollar donation to the NYS Rifle and Pistol Association to help us fight this law.

this thread should be closed...the question has been answered.