Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benny Hill vs. JP for 308

gstar

I started a thread with questions about JP 308s earlier today and one question I had was how the value compared to other options that are regularly mentioned here. Benny Hill's name comes up frequently, so I thought it would be better to start a new thread getting some feedback regarding the comparison between the two products.

I would love to hear any feedback, experiences, or even opinions comparing the two, especially from anyone who is familiar with both.

• 3 weeks later...

No feedback on the Benny product or comparison? I was very interested in how they compare, but I ordered the psc12 from jp yesterday.

I have a PSC-12 with custom Duracoat on order since december (good timing), hopefully it will arrive during the spring.

I went for 18" barrel and the JP Recoil Eliminator.

I have tried a similar setup (16") and was surprised how well it worked, so felt the need for "major" before they ban everything...

Edited by 3-Gun Sweden

I haven't shot either, so I'll stay in my lane...but one observation is that I've almost NEVER seen a Benny-Built Rifle for sale...I'm in love with everything JP, so you can't really go wrong either way.

It's like trying to decide which Supermodel you wanna take out tonight...