Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brian made me do it...

SiG Lady

I sent this to Brian in an e-mail and he suggested I post it. It was a handful of 'idle mind at work' stuff I, uh, thought up while idling:

--A set of BE.com trading-cards featuring the top 40 or so regular posters...... For the Joker cards we could use "The Scream" and/or some other cool (by vote in Admin, of course) avatar we might already know and love.

--Or perhaps a Monopoly board with the various area-wide shooting competitions (and various watering holes, gun shops, shooting ranges and other likely haunts) as blocks of 'property' on the board. 'Chance' cards and event blocks on the board could be a resource for INCREDIBLE humour, of course. "Your reloader just broke big-time. Pay the bank $50 and go back 6 spaces...", or something. "You get caught in the rest room without toilet paper; call rhino on your cell phone for supplies and skip one turn on the board." "You win the (whatever shooting event); collect $100!" "You win a free G34 at the Glock Match! Collect $200." "You drove 3 hours to a match and it was rained out. Pay the bank $35." "Someone steals an issue of The Blue Press out of your mailbox. Go back three spaces." The "GO" box could yield both a player's regular income ($$$) AND his/her supplies of ammo... the ammo will be expended in various places on the board like money, so it's possible for a shooter to run OUT of ammo now and then. But players can WIN ammo, too, in various places around the board. You get the idea. But I have the patent.

Items to sell in your (Brian's) online store:

--Something for the ladies (or the guys) "Eau de Gunpowder" fragrance for general use...or "Eau de Shooters Choice" for the hardcore among us... or "Eau de GunLeather" for the kinky among us......

--Hippie beaded doorway curtains made out of .22LR shells......

ETC. B)

I don't like the trading card idea because it would encourage those people who post one liners or flood the board with silly comments to "want" to be one of the "top posters." Wading through some of the threads is bad enough as is with "mass posters." :)

I like the monopoly idea.

For the ladies, how about some ear rings? Or a key ring for the guys?

standard.jpg

They would probably go good with the

"--Something for the ladies (or the guys) "Eau de Gunpowder" fragrance for general use...or "Eau de Shooters Choice" for the hardcore among us... or "Eau de GunLeather" for the kinky among us......"

Regards,

that big target looks like a necklace I saw driving through the ghetto the other day. Only its not gold with diamonds on it.

Though realistically I would use the target as a key ring. That would be pretty wild. Would get some people to ask at least what it was.

I don't like the trading card idea because it would encourage those people who post one liners or flood the board with silly comments to "want" to be one of the "top posters." Wading through some of the threads is bad enough as is with "mass posters." :)

I like the monopoly idea.

L2S is just bitter that I knocked him out of the top 25 posters... :lol:

Though realistically I would use the target as a key ring. That would be pretty wild. Would get some people to ask at least what it was.

I have used the big one as a key ring for a couple years now and bought the small ones to use as zipper pulls on my range bag.

Only shooters know what they are when they see the key holder. It has held up real well.

Regards,