Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

potential best gunlube?

gmg

I really like Frog Lube. Makes cleaning your gun a simple matter of just wiping it down with a rag and reassembling. Plus you get the added benefit of a nice minty fragrance if you put lots on for the first mag.

• 3 weeks later...

CUDALUBE...try it out. Best stuff going www.shoootingsportsinnovations.com Have been using it for several months on my G34 and Edge. Its works great in any weather conditions. Anyone that shot the NC Section on Sunday last fall knows what a monsoon it was and the gun ran flawless.

This. Best lube I have used. Stays in place, doesn't attract a lot of dirt and works in any weather condition. Found out recently that it's extremely useful on a reloading press. Good stuff..

Well, I have run the Lucas gun oil for awhile now and I found it leaves some room for improvement. Although it applied well and clung to where I put it, it attracted to much residue and seemed to slow things down some. Since I am not the kind to clean after every shot, I need the oil to lubricate efficiently until I do clean it, about every 2K rounds.

Kellube looks (orange/brown), smells and feels just like Motul 800 2T Road Race 50wt 2-stroke oil, Cudalube looks to be about the same color (red) as Motul 800 2T Offroad 50wt 2-stroke oil, but I haven't seen, smelled or felt it in person.

Blue Magic looks, smells and feels just like ELF HTX976 another 50wt 2-stroke oil.

All 3 work very well as gun oil especially on AR bolts and gas rings since it produces very little carbon.

Another vote for FrogLube. I'm running it on everything from long range guns to my carry gun. Easy to work with and by far the best I've seen or worked with on an AR platform, even after hundreds of rounds clean up is easy.