Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

primer warning system

My primer warning device no longer make noise. As best I can tell the problem seems to be the switch. The instuctions/parts list for my 650 says this part is not for sale. I hate to get a whole new system if all it needs is a 50 cent part. Anyone else have this problem?

The problem was the switch. I took it apart and found a replacement a Radio Shack for ten bucks. The switch was not a perfect match, and of course I wound up breaking it trying to make it work. A new system from Dillon is only 17 dollars. Oh well, I learned a bit about switches. As my dad would say at times like this " just consider it as part of the cost of your education".

when they say electronic stuff, its for DT scales, HP1 headsets, case vibratory cleaners and such. trust me I know, I have worked there for 12 1/2 years and am currently on leave from Dillon while going through the Maricopa County Sheriffs Academy for 5 months. Dillon is a great place to work and they/we treat the customers like they should be treated. you wont be disappointed.

call them 1-800-223-4570

Just called Dillon. Replacement part on the way, no charge. From time to time I have heard some complain about Dillon's service. They must work for other reloading companies, as I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I must confess I have ordered quite a bit from them over the past few years. Perhaps that makes a difference.

I broke a primer seater and when I called Dillon they said they would send me one for free. I protested telling them I broke it but they sent me one for free. Smae thing when I lost a set of locator pins. Mike Dillon understands what customer service is about.

I broke a primer seater and when I called Dillon they said they would send me one for free. I protested telling them I broke it but they sent me one for free. Smae thing when I lost a set of locator pins. Mike Dillon understands what customer service is about.

I'd probably phrase that as "Dillon understands that in life sometimes shit happens."