Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Indiana USPSA SS/Rev/Production Championship

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comfort Inn & Suites is the match Hotel.

Rooms are $79.00 a night.

You must call the hotel to get that rate. It will not work on the internet.

Group name is ( IN USPSA- IN State Single Stack Revolver Tournament)

3328 E. Center Street Warsaw, IN 46582

574-269-6655

574-268-9952

Jake

don't you mean "where are all those revolver shooters @ ?"

:goof:

Hop

8 so far......that is pretty good, but yes being this close, a major match I was hoping to see twice that many. I will set up revolver only squads if they want me to

Tell them Sam you have been to this range in Warsaw and know how good the stages we do are.

8 so far......that is pretty good, but yes being this close, a major match I was hoping to see twice that many. I will set up revolver only squads if they want me to

That sounds like a great way to back up every other squad at the match. :cheers:

Mike.

That sounds like a great way to back up every other squad at the match. :cheers:

Mike.

Well the open guys shouldn't have to much to complain about

SS/Rev/Production Match :wacko:

(well if they are in open I guess that they would have something to complain about....... :blink: )

Mike have you ever followed the revolver squads at the nationals ? More often than not they are waiting on the squad infront of them. Yes maybe as a whole the total stage times are slower, but as a general rule reset times are faster. Generally

Jake is right, and it is an awesome range! ! ! ! ! Hoping to make this match myself. Gotta get a few things cleared up first

Hopalong

Mike have you ever followed the revolver squads at the nationals ? More often than not they are waiting on the squad infront of them. Yes maybe as a whole the total stage times are slower, but as a general rule reset times are faster.

You missed the sarcasm :)

Mike.

Jake is right, and it is an awesome range! ! ! ! ! Hoping to make this match myself. Gotta get a few things cleared up first

Hopalong

If hop goes I bet I can clear my schedule and make it as well.

Sam and Chris come on up. Hop on squad 5 - Scott F. and I are already listed. A great warm up for Nationals.

Paul F.

But Paul l dont want you, Scott ,and Chris to kick my ass! !!!! :-)

Sam

Sam that is the plan :devil:.

Well maybe not but we will keep you honest :cheers:

Besides do you even know how to relax and shoot a match without running it? :roflol:

Hope you make it up.

The staff shoots Saturday. If things go good and all the set up is done. We might try shooting some local staff Friday so they can RO on Saturday. We will set some up some the weekend before the match and come back on Wednesday to finish.

Brent

The staff shoots Saturday. If things go good and all the set up is done. We might try shooting some local staff Friday so they can RO on Saturday. We will set some up some the weekend before the match and come back on Wednesday to finish.

Brent

Sounds good, I'll see what I can do. I'll be coming from Wisconsin. Right now, that is the last weekend I'll have to be there for that job. I hoping to get some shooting in while I'm there.