Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

+1 - Didn't get home until 2am from this years Area 4.

It was Labor Day weekend a couple years ago at Double Tap - I actually like having the extra day off work to recoup

I knew that stop at Jack In The Box was a bad idea. We could have made it by 130. Or maybe it was the 3 hour wait for the prize table.

By couple you mean 3 right :P

Just giving you a hard time - I know what you mean - nothing sucks more than waiting around for a few hours after you are done shooting.

I don't know how it is up there in Dallas, but here in San Antonio, a couple can be 3. ;)

Edited by Bunchies95

The word, from the man:

I'm pleased to announce that the 2013 Area 4 Championship will be held on September 4-8 at Old Fort Gun Club in Ft. Smith, Arkansas. We are planning an exciting, challenging match, and hope you can make it. As details become finalized, I'll distribute more information. We are in need of staff, and staff gets to shoot the match, so if you are interested, keep those dates in mind. I'll have staff applications and benefits available in January. We are still working on match capacity, scheduling, sponsorships, etc., and as those details are worked out, I'll send the information.

Merry Christmas to all, and a safe and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Troy McManus

USPSA Area 4 Director

Merry Christmas to all, and a safe and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Troy McManus

USPSA Area 4 Director

Match details sound good, but what a load of politically-incorrect clap-trap!

I love it!

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you and yours Troy!

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Now that it is official --

Bruce Bethell, Director of Practical Pistol for Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Our team here is pleased and excited that we have been selected to host the 2013 Area 4 Championship Handgun match.

Old Fort Gun Club is a multi-disclipline organization, with well over 800 family memberships. The Board of Directors is unanimous in their support for this match. The directive from the Board to the Practical Pistol Team is simply, "Make 'Ur Happen."

Many of you have joined us for the annual Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship match at OFGC, and everyone seems well pleased with the way in which we handle large matches. Our Team is dedicated to making the 2013 Area 4 match an event to remember.

We are especially looking forward to working with Troy in the planning and execution of this match. His dedication to perfection, and our desire to create a match that will appeal to shooters from Unclassified to GM's, can only result in one of the finest shooting experiences you will have during 2013.

Mark your calendar, and get this match on the schedule. Please note that unless Troy makes some correction, the match is scheduled for September 4 through 8, 2013. This is NOT Labor Day weekend. My calendar says Labor Day is Monday, September 2.

Best wishes for the New Year to all.

Bruce Bethell

Bruce,

Would you like start a new thread (which would be very cool with you as the thread-starter). This one is a question that's now been answered.

If so, we'll close this one with a link to the new thread.

Your choice...