Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pictures inside of the safe

primersinmyshoe

My Mrs. would have something else to say...and she has.  But after 25yrs, she's accepted my hobbies, as I, her's.

Oh, my Mrs. has had something to say it just that I've worn her down over the years to the point were she says, "why do you consult me, your going to buy it anyway". Plus she gets to stop working in a few months so I've been stocking up for the comming drop in income.

The sad part about that second question, Rhino, is that the second safe ONLY has Liota Guns in it <_< Mainly because her sniper rifle won't fit in the narrow slots of the big safe, though, not for any nefarious purposes :lol:

We are due to leave Goodfellow AFB next year/Novemberish, so I did not see any reason to bolt that 1,200 pound safe to the floor. When we retire (five years and counting), I will...hopefully in the same place.

Alex

"why do you consult me, your going to buy it anyway"

Heh, that's word for word EXACTLY what my wife says to me. Too funny.

Same here - but my bank manager is the ultimate stop!

The last time I asked for a new cheque book he sent me a deposit book. you think there is a hint in there? <_<

Cool hardware guys....

How many other safes are heated and illuminated?  I have an 18" Goldenrod (keeps temp ~ 82), and a safe light kit (rope light with magnetic on/off switch).

Ah ha!! It is the rope light that lit up your photo so nicely!! B)

I've got the 18" Goldenrods in both safes, but not the lighting. Nice touch, and if I had it, maybe I wouldn't have cut the crap out of my self reaching into the safe one night and getting hold of the business end of one of my Randall knives.... :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...