Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun Championships

Okay so here is the announcement you all have been waiting for. The Colt 3 man 3 gun team event dates are set and the first one will be at Topton on April 21st. The Second match in the series will be at Peacemaker Training facility on July 13th and 14th. The match fee is the same as last year $600.00 per team. You must attend both matches to pick from the prize table and Jensen and I are working to make it bigger and better than last year. Colt has once again committed to be the major series sponsor with a large cash prize like last year. There will only be a Tac Ops division this year since last year nobody shot open anyway. I will midify the rules to allow bi-pods on rifles, and there will be no comp measurements. This way open guys can use open rifles with just one optic. Shotguns and pistols will be regualr tac ops rules. Start times will be 8am with shooters meetings at &:30 for both dates. If you Ro'd last year and are interested in doing so again this year contact me as you will get first chance to shoot for free and RO. Ro's most likely will not be imbedded this year to make it easier on them to concentrate on shooting. I have attached the application forms, get them asap, as I am sure it will fill up quickly.

2013 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun Championships.doc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so here is the announcement you all have been waiting for. The Colt 3 man 3 gun team event dates are set and the first one will be at Topton on April 21st. The Second match in the series will be at Peacemaker Training facility on July 13th and 14th. The match fee is the same as last year $600.00 per team. You must attend both matches to pick from the prize table and Jensen and I are working to make it bigger and better than last year. Colt has once again committed to be the major series sponsor with a large cash prize like last year. There will only be a Tac Ops division this year since last year nobody shot open anyway. I will midify the rules to allow bi-pods on rifles, and there will be no comp measurements. This way open guys can use open rifles with just one optic. Shotguns and pistols will be regualr tac ops rules. Start times will be 8am with shooters meetings at &:30 for both dates. If you Ro'd last year and are interested in doing so again this year contact me as you will get first chance to shoot for free and RO. Ro's most likely will not be imbedded this year to make it easier on them to concentrate on shooting. I have attached the application forms, get them asap, as I am sure it will fill up quickly.

Will the bi-pod have to stay on the gun at all times?

Are you going to do the 2gun events at Topton in 2013?

• 2 weeks later...