Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scores?

sperman

Not exactly. The scores do not reflect that Svetlana was bumped fo open from production division. So Randi won the prod. title

Just curious, do we know why?

I have not seen the ruling, so I cannot say for certain but my understanding is something to do with the belt position or method of securing the belt (belt loops) etc.

Edited by BritinUSA

Not exactly. The scores do not reflect that Svetlana was bumped fo open from production division. So Randi won the prod. title

Just curious, do we know why?

I have not seen the ruling, so I cannot say for certain but my understanding is something to do with the belt position or method of securing the belt (belt loops) etc.

I was wondering about her belt position in your "Liveshots" photos. Also one of her magazines looks like it might be to far forward?? hard to say in a picture. I'll be curious to find out what the actual ruling was.

Eric

Actual ruling on Svetlana was this; Under USPSA rules the belt can be worn at hip level for women except in Production and Single-Stack.. IPSC rules allow hip-level for all divisions (I think).

It was this difference that led to Svetlana losing the Production title.

Is that a normal amount of DQ's? I looked at the scores and saw a bunch of DQ's at the bottom, a few GMs are included in there.

There were a couple of hard lean 180 "traps" that could have caught almost anyone who knocked their pistol on the wall-- especially "Gear Jammer", which had mirror image traps for righties and lefties.

The only DQ I know specifics about was an AD on the draw stroke.

can pictures or video be used after the fact to bump someone into another division or DQ someone in USPSA? Also, was it an RO that noted her belt position or a competitor?

Couple CROs and the RM noted it and made the call. I was on the Arb committee and there was no mention of any others competitors complaining about her belt position.

Edited by Chuck Anderson

can pictures or video be used after the fact to bump someone into another division or DQ someone in USPSA? Also, was it an RO that noted her belt position or a competitor?

Couple CROs and the RM noted it and made the call. I was on the Arb committee and there was no mention of any others competitors complaining about her belt position.

thanks for the clarification. ALso, observed the pics. Too bad...she did really well.

Edited by Mo Hepworth

Kind of sucks, I know how hard she has worked over the last few years. She is shooting very well at this point.