Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forums

firewalker

Just a reminder from a new shooter, mostly IDPA that this is the nicest forum I have found, My hats off to BE for providing this board for people to share... :P The insights i have learned from posts have helped my shooting alot...thanks again for everything. :rolleyes:

Welcome, firewalker!

Click on this for the full story. The Day the Pants Failed

At this point, I suspect someone else hacked my account and posted scurrilous rumors impugning both my character and the structural integrity of my garments. I have no recollection of any such events acutally occurring!

There's also a little ditty somewhere around here about a certain SingleStack shooter who lost something while he was shooting ... but I can say no more.

300lbGorilla--

What's YOUR secret??!! The forum format never lets MOI use that many emoticons!!!! Gah, I'm humililated! :rolleyes:

firewalker--

Another good forum to check out is The Best of BE.com, where many of the best informational or humour forums have been archived. Might be a LOT of good stuff to keep you busy there.

300lbGorilla--

What's YOUR secret??!!  The forum format never lets MOI use that many emoticons!!!!  Gah, I'm humililated!  :rolleyes:

I sweet talked it, bought it flowers, wined it, dined it, etc. :P

I also got lucky. The fifth one is not an emoticon, so maybe that has something to do with it. ;)

• 1 month later...
"...I will NEVER drift again. ..."
Ah... Repent, you sinner! :D

Sometimes I 'drift' to the no-man's-land of (cue the suspenseful SFX here) "other forums" (music out), but usually just to bark at them thru the fence like some gutsy small dog then disappear for a month or so. Or in some cases, I actually have local reasons for being there. But not all that often. ^_^

There is TRULY nothing out there like This Very Forum. Nothing. A few well-meaning folks, yes, floating about out there posting sincerely at raucous, less-moderated sites, but not with the genuine consolidation that occurs HERE. Some sites are a mixture of the professional with a smattering of blatant egotists. The 'professional' should be allowed to remain members; the 'egotists' should be booted. :angry: