Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Opinions on Bushmaster?

Lifeislarge

Wow. I buy clean Motorola Droid Razr's and iPhone 4's off Craigslist, desperate people are super easy to talk down when you have cash in hand and meet them face to face - then I flip them on eBay for $100-200 more in many cases - you just gotta buy em right... I do this for somthing to do and to help fund my firearms 'habit' - plus I never have buyers remorse on excessive gun/reloading/optics etc purchases, when I didn't 'work' for the money. ;)

How exactly did you get an iPhone 5 for $320. There was $480 cash profit in that phone selling easily at $800 on eBay as of 10 AM Saturday.

I bought two of them on Friday morning. Used the upgrade on my iPad account to get the 2nd one. I never use eBay, can't stand it. After an initial surge on friday the prices on fleabay have leveled off to around $700ish. But after the fees, and the time to get paid (hate PayPal) and the time it takes me to go to the post office blah blah blah.... It's just not worth it. Around here I can always get $850 for a new AR with furniture on it. If the election goes south I can probably get more. Or, I can see how it shoots and keep a really cheap AR in my safe. I'm not against upgrading it either given what I've got into it. It doesn't have a bad trigger for all the horror stories I'm hearing. I really don't understand why they're still in business if their guns are such crap.

There is a stat saying that 30% of all guns sold are never even fired. Many people buy guns and never really put them through their paces. There are also casual users who buy an AR and shoot a few times a year at the gravel pit and call it a day. It does not take much to satisfy these groups.

Pat

I have seen about the same with the hedge blasters that I have seen, hit or miss. Buy an airsoft or a .22 deticated upper and out the utg and sight mark on there. Put a jp free float and an aimpoint on it if it runs, that will make a decent shtf rifle and double as a decent 3c gun starter rifle.

My $.02

Wow. I buy clean Motorola Droid Razr's and iPhone 4's off Craigslist, desperate people are super easy to talk down when you have cash in hand and meet them face to face - then I flip them on eBay for $100-200 more in many cases - you just gotta buy em right... I do this for somthing to do and to help fund my firearms 'habit' - plus I never have buyers remorse on excessive gun/reloading/optics etc purchases, when I didn't 'work' for the money. ;)

How exactly did you get an iPhone 5 for $320. There was $480 cash profit in that phone selling easily at $800 on eBay as of 10 AM Saturday.

WTF?? :surprise:

On which part was your WTF directed lol...

Looking at your post count and all the information about phones, I thought you were a spammer.

Looking at your post count and all the information about phones, I thought you were a spammer.

Ha no just an anecdote.

USPSA A-76178. : )

OK back to the OP's topic - I bought a Bushmaster in 2001. Fixed stock, 16" plain crown barrel no muzzle device fixed A2 - back during the ban. Fed it around a 1000 rounds over 1.5 years, of Winchester Q3131A back when 20 round boxes were $3.99 for hot M193 ($200/k). That rifle never put a foot wrong. Sold it to a friend to fund a new Kawasaki KDX200 2-stroke in 2005. Tried to buy that Bushy back several times to no avail. : (

Basketball size muzzle flash with that crown barrel. It was awesome.