Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warren Tactical style rear sight for Shadow

JoseyWalesX

I love the small size and scalloped edges of the warren tactical sight on my M&P Pro and was wondering if anyone makes that style for the CZ. I purchased a Shadow from Matt Mink and it has the "tactical" rear right with the beveled edges but its still to large for my liking. If there aren't any warren style available is it possible to get a CZ sight cut to those specs?

thanks!

possible to do.

have the slide milled for the Novak rear and then install the 1911 warren tactical rear sight.

I'm new to the CZ platform but the rear sight seems to be a good bit higher than the Warren. I wonder if it is possible to run a sight with that low of a profile on the Shadow?

I have a Heinie slant pro and a Heinie Ledge tall on two of my slides using the Novak lo-mount cut.

Here's the slant pro with a 6mm high front. Heinie says the rear blade is .325 high

75sa_0027.jpg

Edited by eerw

I'm working on a rear sight that would have the look of a Bomar, bout would be a fixed sight for the Shadow dovetail. It will be a few weeks before I start making chips, but I hope to have it available sometime this fall.

CzRearSight.jpg

Count me in for one!

• 3 weeks later...

That rear sight looks awesome sperman! I'll definitely be looking for the announcement.

Someone above mentioned getting a taller rear, so you could use a taller front... Isn't that the opposite of what we want in a target pistol? For rifle, getting the scope/sights as low as possible to the bore gives a better angle and more accurate sighting without having to worry about sight lines crossing etc. Wouldn't the same be for pistol?

• 5 months later...