Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CMore Screws

Sarge

I need one but would like to grab a spare or two. Will Ace Hardware have these you think? I need the longer ones that will reach through a thumb rest. I hate to order these things for a buck and pay probably $10 shipping.

Nobody and I mean nobody local to me stocks them. I got them from McMaster Carr which is almost an hour away but it was cheaper to drive than ship. You could also try Palmer Bolt but shooting Matt an email sounds like plan.

I need one but would like to grab a spare or two. Will Ace Hardware have these you think? I need the longer ones that will reach through a thumb rest. I hate to order these things for a buck and pay probably $10 shipping.

hey sarge. I bought a box of 100 when I had the exact same issue a while back.

How about 5$ for 6 screws shipped postal mail?

My screws are 3/4 inch and will have to be cut to length

Nobody I know of stocks them. The size, (5-40), is just oddball. Most places dont stock anything smaller than 6-32.

When I needed some longer screws so I could mount a Go-Gun G@s Pedal, I ordered them through Grainger. I got a box of 100 for about what 6 would have cost from Shooter's Connection.

BTW -I had to type G@s Pedal, because the forum kept changing it to "thumb rest generic." WTF is up with that?!

Edited by Parallax3D