Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DO YOU EVER WONDER????

Andrew B

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its ass."

Why do toasters always have a setting so high that could burn the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their ass when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Stop singing and read on . . . . .

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's on the outside of your ass?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

"Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?"
Believe me, I've spent YEARS wondering about that one...! :wacko:

Might be trying to be polite - don't stare at her while she undresses....might give her the idea he wants more than just her money....

Lights would burst in a freezer - to high temp changes when you turn it on...

The milk and egg thing I was wondering about for a long time....

And who came up with the idea to dump corn in the fire to make pop-corn????

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Well I guess he at least saw a calf suckling, so it kinda made sense.

However the brave son of a gun who ate the first raw oyster (which I love) deserves a friggin' medal.

:huh:

[quote=

And who came up with the idea to dump corn in the fire to make pop-corn????

Off Popcorn.org People obviously figured it out long ago.

"In 1519, Cortes got his first sight of popcorn when he invaded Mexico and came into contact with the Aztecs"

Neal in AZ