Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good truck wrecked

HRider

My wife and my daughter were driving my 1998 F150 today. She was feeling good about driving it, we have just put new Window motors, new multifunction switch, a new set of Goodrich KM2s, and Monday had the front seats recovered with OE leather. Really had the old girl back up to snuff. This has been our favorite truck that we have had, bought her new in 98. A seventeen year old kid pulled out in front of them, got the bumper, grille, fender, left front wheel and tire and some suspension damage.

Good news is everyone's alright. I know the kid's family, I got mad until I realized how many times that I had done something stupid behind the wheel and it just happened to turn out alright. Pretty much destroyed his S10 too.

Hurley

Ditto about the family being healthy.

Reminds me of a buddy of mine. Late 2002 he's just been laid off and driving his prized 1986 GMC, first new truck, to first day of the new job. Stops at a light and the truck catches on fire. Burns to the ground before the fire department shows. UGH!!!

Hurley , glad everyone is okay.

As long as you don't have to sale the Allison Craft it will be okay. ;)

The Allison is safe for now. Hopefully the truck is fixable, but ya'll are right, the most important thing is my family and the boy that hit them. The rest is just math.

Hurley

• 2 weeks later...