Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fashion Police

BigDave

There seems to be folks worried about what people are wearing lately.

If I use and want to support a product on the range and a "team" t-shirt is my only option, so be it. And, who knows, maybe you are a "good" shooter and you're wearing one of the shirts, but not part of the "team", and someone on the "team" or an owner sees you shooting very well. Who knows what good may come of that? You might get a simple "thank you" or "how about we talk".

There is not a damn thing wrong with dressing sharp and doing some advertising for the folks who support our sport.

And, if the word "team" is your hang-up, just put a piece of duct tape over the word "team" and go shoot. Problem solved. And, once you are part of the team, simply remove the duct tape and carry on.

I understand people who want to "ban" just about anything unusual on the range (I don't necessarily agree, but I understand it).

What I don't understand is the "Anything goes ... except camouflage," view.

I agree, who cares if you look like a human bill board, i would rather look like that and be able to shoot, than be snappy dressed and shoot at all. I like to see names of products/companies on shirts. especially USPSA supporters.

those who can remember my early years. i shot looking pretty pathetic. because i simply refused to BUY special clothes to shoot in. and now thats taken care of for the most part :-)