Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taran Tactical M2

Mr Player

The reason taren's gun is much higher than mine is that he lives in HOLLYWOOD and his hair stylist charges so much.

:roflol:

if it doesn't look good Player would not use it!

Shane, i hope that will make up for the 2 tenths of a match point for the rematch buddy.. i got some new stuff too.

nice shotgun Taran.

Edited by StravIs09

Does anyone know if he offers the bolt lightening service separately and how much? If not, who else offers bolt lightening/ flutes like Taran's so that would do this to my new shotgun?

Thanks,

Z

Taran does offer the Benelli bolt lightening as a separte service. The bolts are fluted and have the cuts and welds so the gun can be ghost loaded and be reloaded when the bolt is out of battery. The bolts are IonBond coated and laser engraved. He has bolts already cut and coated and can swap them out in exchange for your bolt. I would call him to get a price.

Here are some other Benelli parts he just released

I'll ditto accurate iron's Mike Cyrwus, before making such statements you should do more research. 2400.00 for a multigun ready sg is silly

Mike Cyrwus at accurate iron e-mailed me and said to me that he does not keep m2's in stock, and I would have to send him one. If I sent him a stock m2 it would cost me $995 for the work not including shipping. From start to finish it would cost me around $2300 and 6 weeks for a race ready sg. I paid $2500 for one of Taran's and only waited 3 days, I dont think that silly, and I don't like to wait.

Love my new m2, thanks Taran...

I'll ditto accurate iron's Mike Cyrwus, before making such statements you should do more research. 2400.00 for a multigun ready sg is silly

Mike Cyrwus at accurate iron e-mailed me and said to me that he does not keep m2's in stock, and I would have to send him one. If I sent him a stock m2 it would cost me $995 for the work not including shipping. From start to finish it would cost me around $2300 and 6 weeks for a race ready sg. I paid $2500 for one of Taran's and only waited 3 days, I dont think that silly, and I don't like to wait.

Love my new m2, thanks Taran...

Benny had some for 2300ish. I mean each to their own, I dont know why these convo's always turn into a head butting competition. If a man is happy with his firearm and it's his money that he spent it with, let it be.

All 3 make great shotguns. All 3 are long time friends of mine. Taran and i have built a relation since the early 2000s and we have spent many a hour discussing Benelli enhancements and we bounce many innovative ideas off each other. His work is second to none.

Mike lives just down the road from me and has helped me out so many times I have lost count. His work is top notch and his turnaround time is very short. He is a true student of cycling and innovation when it comes to Shotguns, not just One type.

Benny is one of my oldest friends and e and i have been exchanging notes on Benellis since 1999. He has also helped me out more than anyone. His guns are completely reliable.

The thing all you are missing is that they live in different parts of the country. A shop in California, is going to cost a bit more than one in Texas, so the price you see is a result of local economy to some degree. Any of them you get will be a shotgun to be proud of and will work for years to come.

Benny, I've NEVER competed with a shotgun that costs more than 2000.00..... and No I don't just shoot Nova's. My comment on cost was not aimed at anyone in particular, and since I can't post costs for work on guns. Lets just leave it at that!! :rolleyes:

Trapr

• 2 weeks later...

Kurt said it well, I know them all and they all have a great product! Most people won't think twice about dropping $2500 on a pistol(then ya' gotta buy mags), so i'd say just pick a builder you like and go with them.......as long as it's a Benelli ;)