Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BGSL 3 Gun Match Sat July 28th Wilmore KY

BGSL odd month 4th Saturday match is Sat July 28th.

All details are on our website My link

NO slugs or Buck this match. Min round count is 46 pistol, 76 rifle, 45 shot. BRING EXTRA!

Set up at 8:15, New shooters 9:00, Registration at 9:15, Shooters meeting 10:00, live 10:15.

See you then!

Greg

We will have 5 solid med/long stages.

We are going to try Practiscore and should have results after the match (if you have some experience with Practiscore please jump in and bring your iPad).

Weather is looking good! high 86.

Another great match. Thanks Greg and everyone else who worked hard to make this happen. The new scoring system worked well and having scores up so quick is fantastic. Nothing like a great day of shooting 3 Gun with good friends.

:cheers:

I shoot weekly IDPA matches but this was my first 3-gun comp and I am definitely hooked. I went in looking to learn and that I did. I shot in squad 1 with a good mix of friends and experienced shooters. I see there is a big advantage having 3-gun specific guns but I still managed to have a great time and turn in some decent scores. First on the upgrade list is a bigger tube on the shotgun and likely a longer chokeable barrel, maybe just a completely new gun. The AR needs work as well and I have a better suited scope on the way. I already found a runners stroller and made a man cart to tote around my gear! Looking forward to the next match with you guys but a day of sporting clays Saturday and my first USPSA match on Sunday will have to hold me over until next time.

Bruce