Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Bullet International

gg35

Gave BBI another try now that they are under new ownership. I am very impressed with the new owner and have never tried to contact him that I did not get in touch. I ordered bullets and had them in five days as promised. THE first order was ordered on a Friday and was delivered the following Wednesday. THE 147 grain bullets shoot extremely well out of my Glock 17. I am using 3.2 grains of VV N320 at 1.135. If you had a bad experience in the past with BBI, it may be in your benefit to give them a try. Chandler is a straight up guy and a pleasure to deal with.

what is your pf using 3.2 grains of VV N320 at 1.135 on a g17?

I haven't run them thru a chrony yet, but I feel that they will be around a 130 PF. I will run them this weekend and post results.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my order today (wed), order was placed sun morning. I actually got someone on the phone on a sun morning. I really like them, though weight seems to have quite a variation to it, 125's ranged from 123.6 to 125.3. Other than that..like what I see so far...i'll try them sat at a udpsa match and post some feedback.

Ok...used my bbi's today in a uspsa match, they ran flawlessly. They seat better than my BC's. One guy said they were really smokey but, I didn't notice while shooting. All in all, great customer service, quick delivery, decent price, loaded and shot nice,,,,i'd give them a great thumbes up.

Ok...used my bbi's today in a uspsa match, they ran flawlessly. They seat better than my BC's. One guy said they were really smokey but, I didn't notice while shooting. All in all, great customer service, quick delivery, decent price, loaded and shot nice,,,,i'd give them a great thumbes up.

I got some to try. I'm kind of a bullet snob so I was hesitant. Anyway I loaded some up chronoed them and checked accuracy. I have a slow lot of solo so that was an ordeal but not the bullets fault. Anyway they where very accurate and the smoke wasn't anymore noticeable than when I shoot zeros. There was more of course but it was just a small puff then gone.

All in all I'm a believer and I think chandler is the man for the job!

We have seen a couple of lead price increases from our supplier and absorbed most of them over the last few months since we got started. I did some comparisons and we are still competitive with the others. After talking with my supplier today they assured me things are stabilizing. We also made our costs all inclusive for shipping and CC fees. Hopefully its the last increase for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Even if they did go up more I personally will always stay loyal to a company that has great customer service!

Exactly! Chandler was great with my order. He answered a ton of questions with my order as I still semi-new to reloading. I placed the order and 4 days later (over a weekend even) I had 6K black beauties in my hands. Top notch service and great bullets means Chandler has a loyal customer here as well.