Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Addicted to Kicking Ass

38SuperDub

I thought he said kissing ass, are you sure he said kicking? LOL :P

Pat's right though, its not bragging if you can do it, and he does it well.

I heard licking not kicking.

Sometimes you have to do things you're not proud of for good sponsorship....no judging.

You know there are some really good points if you just hit stop midway through the video. "Kalani Laker is always looking to shave..." "You might say I'm adic..."

Yes I might :devil:

That's funny right there!!! I can't believe nobody is roasting the gamer?!?!

Why would we? It's completely understandable that he can't hit a 20 MOA target at 50 yards in 5 seconds. I would be scared as well of those giant pumpkin plates. I mean I haven't made that shot since what...4th grade?

You know there are some really good points if you just hit stop midway through the video. "Kalani Laker is always looking to shave..." "You might say I'm adic..."

Yes I might :devil:

That's funny right there!!! I can't believe nobody is roasting the gamer?!?!

Why would we? It's completely understandable that he can't hit a 20 MOA target at 50 yards in 5 seconds. I would be scared as well of those giant pumpkin plates. I mean I haven't made that shot since what...4th grade?

I shot the gamed version of that stage first and had the 3rd or 4th fastest overall raw time. Unfortunately my 2.5 second penalty in paper made it all for nothing. Heck Kalani and I shot it so well even Daniel gamed it. Taran won the stage by actually shooting the targets though so who knows we may have been wrong. It was fun figuring it out!

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I just came back from IPSC rifle match in CZ. There was 15 rounds stage with 2x 160m mini popper, 1x 50m clay and 5 IPSC targets at 10-20m. Top guy shot it all, but guy who decided to "shoot to miss" on mini poppers came 4th on stage. And he did not do rest of it fast.

I would not call it "gaming". It is just poor stage design, that makes "shoot to miss" strategy one to consider.