Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Forces Training

BrianH

I was happy when that ad in the mags dropped, you know, the guy who was getting death threats from the government because he was doing firearms training using special-triple-top-secret-green-beret-seal-spec-ops-turbo training techniques, and you just sent him $150 and you can get the above on video tape, before the CIA sniper pops him through the livingroom window....

So I'm in the store today and check the new AH, and he's back.....dunno if it's the same guy, but now it is special-ultra-turbo-green-beret Karate training.....of course, nothing your local black belt knows because, after all, it's the f___king SPECIAL FORCES!!!!!

Sorry, I just get tired of all the crap unscrupulous people try to sell the gullible.....

...oops...I better shut up....I hear chopper over my house....what's that on the roof.....

Just like o'l Dale Gribble on King of the Hill...

He goes to Bounty Hunter training and says something to the effect of:

You mean there's a force of poorly trained citizens who take the law into their own hands with little or no government regulations? It's about time!

Am I the only one who watches King of the hill?

Way better than the Simpsons...

SA

Have you guys seen the one where Hank gets Bobby a rifle, they enter a father/son match, and then Hank can't shoot?

When Hank tells Peggy he can't shoot, her Texas wife look of disgrace is perfect!

Then Hank goes to a sports shrink (voiced by the "inconceiveable" guy from the princess bride) who gets him visualizing success!

Very cool.

SA

(Edited by Steve Anderson at 12:45 pm on Aug. 7, 2002)