Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 South Carolina Section Championship

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update:

Applications are starting to trickle in. We will mail out pins for Self service squadding in "batches" as we get them in.

Match Hotel:

Comfort Inn and Suites (request "Palmetto Gun Club")

125 Jockey Ct., Summerville, SC 29483

(843) 419-1101l

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone: Just a head's up. I was out of town last week (SHOT) and have just returned and trying to get back to "normal!" (everyone I have talked to has come down with the flu!) Having said that if you have sent in your application and you have not yet received your squadding code and/or confirmation from me, don't fret. I will not be processing applications until this weekend when my head is clear!

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on the range! It's going to be a great match!

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, Please have patience with squadding system. We are processing applications in batches every couple of weeks. As we get closer to match time we will increase the frequency. But at the moment, we have work, family, travel, other matches etc.

• 2 weeks later...

With the current list of unsqadded shooters and unprocessed applications we have in hand, Saturday is almost full. Be sure to get your application in ASAP. Friday squads are completely open for Self-service squadding now.

I also want to welcome Starline Brass as a sponsor!

Guys, please don't PM, Facebook, Twitter me questions. There are too many for me to keep up with. They fill up. I don't check them regularly. They get lost in all of the non-match "chatter". In general it's problematic.

Send me email at: kingalee@gmail.com for questions.

Big Announcements!

The match is officially approved as a Level II match!

Redding Reloading Equipment is a match sponsor!

and....

The 2013 South Carolina Section Championship is officially a STI Contingency Match (HUGE thank you to Sandra Orvig AKA Ms. Kitty for making this happen!)

From Sandra (Ms. Kitty)

I have processed all the applications I have received to date. There are several people who have not yet squadded. If for some reason you didn't get your pin or you deleted the email containing your pin, please contact me via e-mail and I will send it to you. - Sandra

Super exciting news!!! From Sandra (Ms. Kitty)

OK Boys & Girls, we have decided to reveal the Super Exciting News!

I am pleased to announce that Christmas will come early to one lucky competitor at this year's SC Sectional. In addition to making our match a STI Contingency Match, Jay Dunlap, STI International, has stepped up in a HUGE way and has given me a certificate for one 2011 Frame Kit STD/N/U! When you register, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to receive this Awesome prize. Please send a shout out to STI and all of our sponsors for all they do to promote our sport and remember to support those who so generously support us. Thank you JAY!

:cheers: