Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para USA Southeast Single Stack Showdown

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike if you are planning on going let me know. we can share the ride and fuel expense. I was looking at this as well but was shying away due to miles.

:cheers:

Will do.

I don't know how serious about this I am just yet. I was just scanning through looking for potential matches.

I put in for a New Mexico antelope hunt that would've been around that time but I didn't draw a tag <_<

So I just might justify the expense with a "well, I was going to do that, but now I'm going to do this."

Well like I said we can split costs. I put in my vacation request tenatively for it. Wasnt sure I would be able to since I am going to DT, HDC- Albqu, and A4 in Louisiana. I already did WSSSC in Jan. Wife and I agreed to 4 majors + SSNs. I didnt go to Nats so I said this would be a good one to replace it.

I'm still only 75% sure, but my app is going in the mail.

Hope to see you. I did see you at the MS Classic - I should have said Hi, since I have seen your name around the forum for years.

Mark K.

I'm still only 75% sure, but my app is going in the mail.

Hope to see you. I did see you at the MS Classic - I should have said Hi, since I have seen your name around the forum for years.

Mark K.

Sorry I missed you. Putting faces with screen names is one of my favorite parts of traveling to a match!

If I make it, middle of the pack shooters should be nervous. I'll be coming to cement my title as slowest of the fast shooters!

Hey you SS shooters, let's get some noise going about this match!!! I know we are still 3.5 months away, but this will be a great match.

We have Travis for sure, Max and Blake for pretty sure, maybe with some noise we can get the Great One here.

Stages should be up on the website this week. None if this mamby-pamby 12 round stages. All good 16-30 round stages.

Mark K.

I'm working hard to prep for it; I started building a new SS match gun in '07 and shelved it in early '08. This match caused me to dust it off and finish it. Almost done, just about ready to send it off to Freedom for the final slide milling and coating!

Hey you SS shooters, let's get some noise going about this match!!! I know we are still 3.5 months away, but this will be a great match.

We have Travis for sure, Max and Blake for pretty sure, maybe with some noise we can get the Great One here.

Stages should be up on the website this week. None if this mamby-pamby 12 round stages. All good 16-30 round stages.

Mark K.

+1 cant wait

Mark K.

Just got word from Travis, and the IPSC Team Tryout match is going to conflict with our match, so looks like the big dogs will not be at this match. OH, Well, I guess it is up to us to make it a match they wish they could go to instead. :rolleyes:

Mark K

Dammit same sched as FNH 3 gun which i just got confirmation. I'm really sure this will be a fun match.

? FNH USA 3 Gun is the NEXT weekend (Sept 20-22). I thought this match was Sept 14-15.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Dammit same sched as FNH 3 gun which i just got confirmation. I'm really sure this will be a fun match.

? FNH USA 3 Gun is the NEXT weekend (Sept 20-22). I thought this match was Sept 14-15.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

You are right, Linda. Maybe you can come down and shoot......

Markk

. . . looks like the big dogs will not be at this match.

They got scared because they heard that Jammer and I may be coming. :roflol:

Actually, we talked today at a match. Change that "maybe" to "probably," almost certainly.

Reminder Folks: The day following the Saturday match, is our regular monthly match. If you want to stay over and shoot the first 6 stages again SS, or shoot them in another Division, you can for the regular $20 match fee.

Mark K

Wow, after a long hiatus, I am starting to shoot again, and this sounds like a great match. I will be working out of the country on these dates, so I won't be able to attend, but hopefully this match becomes a yearly one that I will be able to make in the future.

Good luck to all of you who are lucky enough to shoot it.