Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member From Mississippi

dwpmusic

Finally got registered, validated and whatever. Wondered why I couldn't answer a thread or post a new one. Guess I know now. A local website recommended this forum for anyone thinking about getting into reloading. That's my main purpose in joining. However, it appears there's a lot more knowledge to avail yourself of than just reloading. Got back into pistol shooting about a year ago after a long absence and obviously have spent much more on ammunition than I could have purchased a lot of reloading gear for. So, I continue to read and try to convince myself that I can do it without blowing myself up. What to buy still looms heavy. Single stage, progressive, brand, numerous questions. Anyway, glad to be here and hope to learn a bunch. Currently shooting Glocks and Smiths.

Welcome to the forums. If you can't find the answer to your questions here, someone will give you a link to where you can.

If you enjoy pistol competition, join us down at Magnolia Rifle & Pistol first Sunday of every month for our monthly match. May is the exception, the Mississippi Classic is held the 18th-20th. That is the USPSA State Championship. Even if you don't shoot, come down and watch. Many, many very good shooters will be there.

Welcome! You will find plenty of shooters around. We have an active club in Amite County that has the full Bianchi set-up (Mover,Plates,Practical,and Barricade) range. We have two matches each month until deer season starts. I really liked to shoot the Mississippi Classic but when it was moved to late in May that caused a problem in that the Bianchi Cup begins the following week and several of us have been shooting the cup for years. If you would like to come down and shoot with us just let me know and I will arrange for a place to meet and take you to the range.

oldtrooper