Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bad Weather

Jim Norman

We were looking forward this week to a really great match, had 100 people registered to shoot on Sunday. Weather forecast was bad, then it got good and now it really sucks. Rain starting tonight and continuing through till Monday sometime. Likely near to three inches. Not good weather for a match.

Did I mention that I HATE bad weather on match days?

Same front just went through here last night and this morning. Not as much rain as you are looking to get but our match tomorrow is supposed to only be in the 30's to start with windy conditions. I think it will be brutal.

Here's to hoping we will all enjoy enough great matches this year to forget all about the crappy ones!cheers.gif

We went through this at Southern Chester this past weekend. Right up until the morning of the match, we were not sure if it was going to rain or when it might start. About 10 pre-registered people didn't show, perhaps because of the forecast, and all day long we kept swapping clear skies for black clouds. Rain didn't start until nearly 7pm! Not complaining about the rain not starting, mind you. Just saying I could have done without all the drama...