Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dog barf on white carpet...

EricW

Sorry SG, no wussy store bought battery fed steam cleaner was going to pick this mess up.  We're talking close to a gallon of Grade A projectile vomit spewed *everywhere*.  It took three hours with a commercial steam cleaner to make things even close to looking right.  I went through $20 in cleaner and well over 20 gallons of water to do it.  And that was after an hour of scrubbing and pulling up the major junk with a shop vac.  

It was *quite* impressive.  (I should have taken a picture and shared the joy.)  

E

• 2 weeks later...

She is alive and well.  I would never punish her for something out of her control.  It was funny, she felt so guilty that she hung her ears low for two days, thinking I was going to get mad at her.

(Edited by EricW at 8:41 am on Sep. 17, 2002)

Rule of the house.

Dog in the following rooms.

Kitchen, Washhouse and GARDEN.

Garden has, by law if you own fido, 2Metre high fence on all sides. Keeps fido in and undesirables out. Unless fido 3yr old Irish Setter, then you need 3m high fence and 1m underground standard issue POW camp anti escape devices, as Irish Setters seem to be able to tunnel faster than Steve McQueen on steroids. But hey he never dug up too many of the greens at the local golf course and I always returned the little white eggs he brought me each week.

But he always came home for dinner.