FOOD ON RANGE

NEED RO AND SUPPORT STAFF

SCHEDULE--RO AND STAFF AND SPECIAL CASES SHOOT FRIDAY JULY 20

ALL OTHER COMPETITORS SHOOT 8 STAGES SATURDAY AND FOUR STAGES SUNDAY

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad this announcement was finally made. It was on my radar as something I wanted to shoot since the Open was canceled and Area 4 depends on people dropping out for me to shoot.

Just curious as to why host a match without recognizing all divisions? I can understand revolver and L10 as, at least in my area, they are not that popular. But open is a very popular class.

Glad to see this match, i wanted to shoot this one last year but couldnt make it. Just need to decide if I want to shoot my CZ75 in prodution or limited. I will miss using my HK45, but with so few people shooting limited 10 I understand why its not offered.

Any idea when the app will be up so we can sign up?

Edited by DFinan

Glad this announcement was finally made. It was on my radar as something I wanted to shoot since the Open was canceled and Area 4 depends on people dropping out for me to shoot.

Just curious as to why host a match without recognizing all divisions? I can understand revolver and L10 as, at least in my area, they are not that popular. But open is a very popular class.

This match dates back to when there were only 2 divisions Limited/Open. Back then if you shot the match you shot limited hence the name. Maybe Jimmy and Artie wanted a bit more participation so offered production and single stack. Production has a very strong showing around here, you can still shoot your revolver in the match(in the Limited division).

This match dates back to when there were only 2 divisions Limited/Open. Back then if you shot the match you shot limited hence the name. Maybe Jimmy and Artie wanted a bit more participation so offered production and single stack. Production has a very strong showing around here, you can still shoot your revolver in the match(in the Limited division).

I kinda figured that it was some historical thing after looking at past years results.

HI YA'LL

UPDATE IS WE ARE GONNA RECOGNIZE L-10 AND REVOLVER.

WE STILL NEED RO HELP AND IF YOU WANT TO WORK THE MATCH GO TO www.bulletworks.com

FILL OUT FORM AND CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE

I'LL PASS ALONG INSTRUCTIONS AS TO HOW IT WORKS

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT QUESTION ---WHY NOT OPEN??-

--WELL THE NAME OF THE MATCH IS ---

I GUESS "TRADITIONAL" IN THE WORD "LIMITED" STARTED IN 1992.

MISSED ONE YEAR SINCE THEN---DUE TO NO ENTRIES.

IF WE OPEN IT TO "OPEN" THE NAME WOULD NEED A CHANGE.

ALEX CASIS TELLS ME THAT THE "TEXAS OPEN MATCH" IS GOING TO IMPACT ZONE FOR GOOD.

THE TSLC MATCH IS A LITTLE OLD SCHOOL---BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS "RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG"

IF WE HAD ENOUGH FEEDBACK--TO WARRANT OPEN DIVISION I SUPPOSE WE COULD DO IT BUT BE AWARE THERE MAY NOT BE ENOUGH ENTRIES TO MAKE CLASSES---JUST A DIVISION

KINDA LIKE REVOLVER AND L-10 IN OUR AREA---BUT THEY ARE AT LEAST IRON SIGHT NO COMP DIVISIONS.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG I LOVE OPEN PISTOLS I BUILD 'EM AND HAVE SOME MY SELF. :cheers:

HI YA'LL

UPDATE IS WE ARE GONNA RECOGNIZE L-10 AND REVOLVER.

WE STILL NEED RO HELP AND IF YOU WANT TO WORK THE MATCH GO TO www.bulletworks.com

FILL OUT FORM AND CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE

I'LL PASS ALONG INSTRUCTIONS AS TO HOW IT WORKS

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT QUESTION ---WHY NOT OPEN??-

--WELL THE NAME OF THE MATCH IS ---

I GUESS "TRADITIONAL" IN THE WORD "LIMITED" STARTED IN 1992.

MISSED ONE YEAR SINCE THEN---DUE TO NO ENTRIES.

IF WE OPEN IT TO "OPEN" THE NAME WOULD NEED A CHANGE.

ALEX CASIS TELLS ME THAT THE "TEXAS OPEN MATCH" IS GOING TO IMPACT ZONE FOR GOOD.

THE TSLC MATCH IS A LITTLE OLD SCHOOL---BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS "RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG"

IF WE HAD ENOUGH FEEDBACK--TO WARRANT OPEN DIVISION I SUPPOSE WE COULD DO IT BUT BE AWARE THERE MAY NOT BE ENOUGH ENTRIES TO MAKE CLASSES---JUST A DIVISION

KINDA LIKE REVOLVER AND L-10 IN OUR AREA---BUT THEY ARE AT LEAST IRON SIGHT NO COMP DIVISIONS.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG I LOVE OPEN PISTOLS I BUILD 'EM AND HAVE SOME MY SELF. :cheers:

Jimmy I'm an open shooter, and I've shot Limited at your match several times and enjoy the heck out of it. It does have a unique flavor, and it tastes good. I shot with Athena Lee with her open it didn't spoil it much but she shot only for practice, that is ok with me. I'm not sure I can make it this year, but I'm going to try to work things out, have to find that limited gun I know its buried in the safe somewhere. :roflol:

For those not familiar with the Texas Open Match, all Divisions are recognized, not just Open.

Jimmy, please keep us informed if Open will be recognized at your match. It may be a little too late for this year, but there is always 2013.

Thanks.

Bill