Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newb in Northern Kentucky

kmcclellan

When it comes to those boys coming up here to shoot all I can say is, Thank god for universal range commands.

I found one of their rule books once and they had penciled in "Ya'll" as needed in all the range commands.

and I'll be lookin' to be gettin' that back ya here! :roflol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw his in the ohio sectional forum. Kinda seems a fitting donation for an ohio match. :ph34r::sight:

We are only 4 entries away from 300.

I got something in the mail today from Hogue Inc. I don't know if this was meant as a joke or what but someone is going to get a very nice prize:

I can't explain it. It is an Ultratouch heated toilet seat. I don't know maybe we can rig it in one of the port-a-johns.

post-14119-0-45443800-1334887078_thumb.j

saw his in the ohio sectional forum. Kinda seems a fitting donation for an ohio match. :ph34r::sight:

We are only 4 entries away from 300.

I got something in the mail today from Hogue Inc. I don't know if this was meant as a joke or what but someone is going to get a very nice prize:

I can't explain it. It is an Ultratouch heated toilet seat. I don't know maybe we can rig it in one of the port-a-johns.

You know if you win that, you will have to run power out to your outhouse. :ph34r::sight:

That's universal right der... I don't care who ya are. I suggest the command for "gun clear, hammer down, and holster" be changed to "empty it and put that thang away afore ya hurt yersef".... being raised in the south with a twisted sense of humor and a flair for sarcasm I could rewrite the rule book and make it a nightmare for everyone to understand... cept me. :blink::roflol:

Oh and by the way... we could car pool. I could weld the doors shut on the Town and Country and paint er up like the General Lee.

That would be the best carpool ever. The bridge to miami is still out. Im thinking go TRUE general lee style to the match

That's universal right der... I don't care who ya are. I suggest the command for "gun clear, hammer down, and holster" be changed to "empty it and put that thang away afore ya hurt yersef".... being raised in the south with a twisted sense of humor and a flair for sarcasm I could rewrite the rule book and make it a nightmare for everyone to understand... cept me. :blink::roflol:

Oh and by the way... we could car pool. I could weld the doors shut on the Town and Country and paint er up like the General Lee.

That would be the best carpool ever. The bridge to miami is still out. Im thinking go TRUE general lee style to the match

I'll get em welded shut, beef up the suspension, and get the mudders slapped on er tomorrow. They're calling for rain tomorrow so we may hafta just do primer instead of the full blown paint job... might make the hood slide a little rough... :surprise::o YEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!!!

I'll get em welded shut, beef up the suspension, and get the mudders slapped on er tomorrow. They're calling for rain tomorrow so we may hafta just do primer instead of the full blown paint job... might make the hood slide a little rough... :surprise::o YEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!!!

I imagine it would look something like this:

General%20Lee%20Smart%20Car.jpg

No! Not like that Adively!!! Good grief man, I'm not entirely sure but am fairly certain that a man can be sent straight to hell for driving such an abomination! :devil:

At a minimum you are losing some serious man points!