Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stag 3G

mikeAZ

My local FFL says his distributers are out(Stag 3G).... He doesn't think Stag will give him a good price because he is a little guy...I really wanted just the upper anyhow (3GH). Waited too long I guess?

My local FFL says his distributers are out(Stag 3G).... He doesn't think Stag will give him a good price because he is a little guy...I really wanted just the upper anyhow (3GH). Waited too long I guess?

I am told 6 weeks to be drop shipped from Stag.

The 2 I saw on GB: 1 was a post-ban and 1 was not in his actual hand and he states it may take 4-6 weeks to get it.

• 1 month later...

I am told 6 weeks to be drop shipped from Stag.

The 2 I saw on GB: 1 was a post-ban and 1 was not in his actual hand and he states it may take 4-6 weeks to get it.

I finally found one in stock. Will be here Wednesday :cheers:

Off Subject a LIL !

What are the main differences in a Stag 3G and a Stag 8G, Some 8Gs on the net for about the same prices listed here.

Perry

Piston vs direct gas and barrel length two main factors.

Many shooters prefer direct gas for faster follow up and less felt recoil.

Well, I'll be... The "Stag" 3 G god smiled on me out of the blue.....Happy 3G!!. I was wasting time???, checking out the offerings in the Phoenix New Times, Sporting Equipment offerings. I had been there earlier in the day checking out the Glock 34 offerings (for some reason I think I should have one for 3 gun). So, I'm at the top of the list, scrolling down and I see "Stag 3G", WOW... checked it out . It's a local business in Mesa, Az. (Quick Guns), not even that far from where I live...call up, Yep, they just got it in... asked them to hold it for 2 hours (Bank trip for some $$$)...sped down and bought it... I had truly given up on finding one and it was even a GOOD price, (under retail).... Who'd a thought???? had enough $$$$ stashed that momma didn't even notice. It's as nice as everyone says. THE BAD PART,...probably can't take it to bed with me.... she would notice, BUT at one time I had my 1st brand new Harly in the bedroom (must have been why they made those silly "French doors"???...Happy>>>> Mike

Edited by mike NM

SNIP

probably can't take it to bed with me.... she would notice

Sure you can, tell her you have some sort of skin infection, probably infectious, along about Friday night and you get a good three nights with the new heater. :surprise:

The rifle is well worth the wait. It is one heck of a package. However you will have to change the Stagg "SUPER" muzzle brake. It is just not any good. I cannot figure out how they put such an excellent rifle together and then put this muzzle brake on it. It just doesn't make any sense. There are many brakes out there that are 100% better. Throw one of these on and you will be very happy ! Have patience and wait for the rifle to come in.