Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NHL Playoffs Drop Puck Tonight

Pensfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh... I hate the Rangers... and I am not a huge fan of the Devils either... tough series in the East. Regardless of who wins in the East, you may as well skip the Finals and give them the Cup now. No way the Kings or Yotes' are beating either the Rangers or the Devils.

• 3 weeks later...

Theres nothing better than playoff hockey.

Agreed. I just wish I could watch the games on some network (I don't have cable). I was irritated about that for a while, but then realized that not having cable puts me in a similar category as people today that don't have cell phones.

OK Sorry it took so long to post this.

If you want to watch it on your computer, www.atdhenet.tv

Agreed. I just wish I could watch the games on some network (I don't have cable). I was irritated about that for a while, but then realized that not having cable puts me in a similar category as people today that don't have cell phones.

That's crazy! So how does it work? Tomorrow, when game 4 is on, there will be a link for it? Click it - or do you have to download "something"?

That's crazy! So how does it work? Tomorrow, when game 4 is on, there will be a link for it? Click it - or do you have to download "something"?

There'll be a link or two to the game. Click it and it opens up a new window with a Flash video player in it. Voilà.

I caught the 3rd period yesterday. NBC Sports feed. Not the highest res, but that may be because I'm on AT&T's cheapest DSL. There were 2 links listed for the game, I didn't check the 2nd, figuring I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I'm a Blackhawks fan, but I'm also a Hockey fan and the Cup is

going at least one more game as NJ won tonight. Since I don't

care which team wins, I hope it goes 7 games. That way I'll

get to watch more Hockey. And there's nothing more exciting

than the 7th game of the Stanley Cup!!!!!!!

Keep your stick on the ice.

I'm a Blackhawks fan, but I'm also a Hockey fan and the Cup is

going at least one more game as NJ won tonight. Since I don't

care which team wins, I hope it goes 7 games. That way I'll

get to watch more Hockey. And there's nothing more exciting

than the 7th game of the Stanley Cup!!!!!!!

Keep your stick on the ice.

Game 7, with over-time!

Game 7, with over-time!

What every kid dreams of and reenacts on the ponds in winter!

:)

LOL Totally brought back some great childhood memories with that post!! :lol:

Indeed... How many times did you skate down the ice and yell, "He shoots! He SCOOORRREESSS!" (or she as the case may be :) )

Game 7, with over-time!

What every kid dreams of and reenacts on the ponds in winter!

:)

LOL Totally brought back some great childhood memories with that post!! :lol:

Indeed... How many times did you skate down the ice and yell, "He shoots! He SCOOORRREESSS!" (or she as the case may be :) )

Haha..many times! Although more often it was my brother saying it, as he was always the better one :lol:

And the 7 hockey fans in LA riot!

:D

Makes one wonder if the 2 LA dropped were anomalous, given the rout.

As for the rout, A 5 minute major with 3 goals and and empty netter kinda helped. If you ake dumb penalties, you get what you deserve.

Congrats to the Kings.

The Kings will win the cup. The Coyotes will be lucky to win a game, and then the Kings will beat the Rangers in 6 after their 6 game series with the Devils. Boom!

You almost nailed it lilgary. Just slightly out of sequence. :D

I was on the road in Tallahassee, watched the game Monday night at Macaroni Grill. Born and raised in LA, my dad took me and my bro to the Kings games back when they played at the Forum. This was a long time coming, got my hopes up in '93. That quick-flip-no-look-wrister by Greene was icing on the cake... All the best KINGS!!!