Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NHL Playoffs Drop Puck Tonight

Pensfan

10-3... back to contributing to my own thread in the "Things I LIKE" forum.

The Pens are remembering how to score and most importantly, Fleury made some great saves in the 2nd and 3rd periods to build confidence. He was smiling and playing more aggressive than any other time in the series so far. I think this might be the turning point!

GO PENS!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO KINGS GO !

8 knocks off 1. St Louis is up next.

Hey Pensfan, we will go our best to keep that nasty ink off ya !

haha... right on brother! My wife is disgusted that we live in St. Louis and I hate the Blues, haha. I am cheering the Kings on with you now.

:)

Theres nothing better than playoff hockey.

Agreed. I just wish I could watch the games on some network (I don't have cable). I was irritated about that for a while, but then realized that not having cable puts me in a similar category as people today that don't have cell phones.

Theres nothing better than playoff hockey.

Agreed. I just wish I could watch the games on some network (I don't have cable). I was irritated about that for a while, but then realized that not having cable puts me in a similar category as people today that don't have cell phones.

A friend of mine was telling me about a website where you can get all games streaming. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Wow, FLA/NJ was one hell of a game tonight!

Yup.

And the Rangers beat the "Old Guard" downfall. On to the Caps. Can't stand Ovechkin.

Without Holtby that team would be on the golf course. He has been quite the net minder.

Great win for the Kings !

And Mike Richards gets a Gordie Howe Hat Trick ! NICE !

I was thinking this AM, Kings vs Flyers in finals, with Richards and Simmons being swipy swapped, wouldn't that be something. Not a Flyers fan be anymeans, so I will go with Kings.

How about those Coyotes! First time ever for them to the second round of the playoffs - now they're headed for round 3 against the Kings.

:cheers:

Going to be a battle of the net minders in that series. And as luck would have it the Coyotes may have found an owner, hmmmmm I wonder why that is......???